My first tattoo
During all these years I've never been interested that get me a tattoo. Today it is very common for people of all ages to decide to get one or many tattoos, however, my interest had never existed so far.
Together with my cousins Fabiola, Sofia and Nathalie and my sisters Valeria and Mariela, we designed a tattoo to remember my maternal grandfather who died on August 23rd of this year (2020). It was a painful and sad loss and we still suffer from his death. In honor of him, we decided to get a tattoo and remember forever a unique phrase he used to say when he was happy and saw his family together. My maternal grandfather was a humble person who made that from the love to the family made that nothing was missing, for this reason I am very happy that my first tattoo was in honor to him. That day we got up early and went all together, the tattooer was a friend so she made me trust her work. There were six of us and it was a total of four hours of work, so we were part of the morning and afternoon there. I was afraid because it was a new experience but the pain was minimal and I liked the result very much which you will see below.


Your tattoo is very cute! I really like the special meaning that this tattoo has for the whole family, I am really happy that they always carry it present in their lives and hearts
ResponderBorrar