sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

An event in the past

It's hard to talk about just one concert I went to because I've been to so many and I had a good experience at all of them since I was a big fan at that time in my life. 

During my childhood and my first concert was at the Movistar Arena where I went to see Patito feo, a series that I liked when I was little girl. Then in my teens I went to see Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, One direction, Sleeping With Sirens 0and many Chilean music festivals. At that time I had a lot of energy and time so I spent hours standing in line to get into concerts under the sun or buying really expensive tickets, however, I have many anecdotes and good memories. 

Then in college I went to Chilean cumbia festivals, mainly to the Fonda Permanente for the 18th of September where we had a great time with my sister and friends. 

In the year 2019 I started working at the Movistar Arena and there I had the opportunity to listen to some artists like for example Cultura Profetica, Denise Rosenthal and see some amazing concerts like Andres Rius. As a consequence of the social outbreak and world pandemic I was left without a job but I would like to come back. 








5 comentarios:

  1. Wow! you went to many concerts, i have gone to a few too, its a very special moment where you can feel real happines and fun !

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I love Bruno Mars, how cool it must have been

    ResponderBorrar

  3. How great that you were able to go to the lollapaloza and even more so when your favorite artist is there

    ResponderBorrar
  4. You have so much wonderful experiences!, I went to the concert of Justin Bieber too and it was a very good time, I was a huge fan of him!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber, you've been to many concerts, you sure had a great time, now you have to study haha

    ResponderBorrar