domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2020

Blog 4_Week 5: My future job


Lately I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do in my future. I am currently studying forest engineering, but the field of this career is very broad. So far the only thing I know is that I would not like to work in the production area, nor in the wood industry. What I like best are issues related to the production and propagation of plants, also restoration, fire and conservation of soil and water. I don't know yet about any specific work, but I would like to cover these topics, so I would like to do a diploma or a master's degree on these subjects.

Another thing that I like a lot is environmental education for children, it is something that I would like to carry out in a parallel way, I believe that it is key to improve many aspects at a country level about the importance that nature has for human beings, and in this way to be contributing to change a mentality from the beginning of age with the youngest ones.



Despite not being completely clear on what I want to end up working on, I know that I want to leave a legacy based on what I like to do and what I am passionate about, which is love for nature. Finally, I would like to tell you that one of my dreams is to establish my life in the south or north of Chile, although I like the south better, I would prefer any place outside of Santiago. 

1 comentario:

  1. You may not have everything clear, but your legacy is very nice. by: Carol Cisternas

    ResponderBorrar