My trip to Machu picchu
Two years ago, exactly on February 14, 2018 with my ex-girlfriend we traveled to Peru with the dream of knowing one of the wonders of the world, for that I worked during the year for be able to afford the trip.
Our trip began on February 7 and lasted until February 27, we traveled by plane to Arica from there we crossed the border to Tacna where we stayed 1 night to buy some things, then we left for Puno where we visited the floating islands and were able to be present at a religious celebrity, after 3 days we traveled to Cusco where we had a lot of fun getting to know the culture.
To get to Machu Picchu, we went by car to Hidroeléctrica in a total of 4 hours, then we walked for 3 hours along the train line until we reached Aguas Calientes, where we had dinner and then slept for the next day start the adventure. I got up at 4:30 in the morning to start climbing Machu Picchu walking and get to the top at 7:00 in the morning, it was a very hard road but the experience was unforgettable, I met wonderful people and had an unparalleled connection with nature and the culture of the Incas.
This has been the most beautiful trip I have ever had because since I was a little girl I always saw pictures of this wonder of the world, it was a dream I thought I would never fulfill but I did it sooner than expected, besides sharing it with my ex-girlfriend made it even more special. I recommend you to go and see this place and be surprised with the culture of Peru.





that beautiful photos and wonderful place, I would love to meet him and know the places you mention also, I hope to go someday!
ResponderBorrarWhat a lovely place to visit. I would like to go, some friends told me you have to climb a lot of stairs but totally worth it.
ResponderBorrarWow!, in the pictures I can see you're enjoying it , Machu Picchu must be a beautiful place. Now I want go and know about the culture of Peru too.
ResponderBorrarJaviera Fuenzalida.
Hi Sabina, nice entry. I like your photos and I see you very happy, I'm glad that your dream came true. I would like to visit Machu Pichu soon.
ResponderBorrarPeru has fantastic places, i would like to visit Cuzco and Machu Picchu. Travel teaches you many things, it helps you grow spiritually.
ResponderBorrarthat beautiful place and that nice trip is definitely a place I'd like to meet at some day
ResponderBorrarWhat a beautiful trip! and you have some amazing photos too. I really wants to go someday too, and know the culture and history of that interesting place.
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarwhat a beautiful trip!! Machu Picchu is beautiful, with an immense natural and cultural heritage!! I hope to have the opportunity to meet you sometime in my life.
You have very nice photos of your trip, I really like Machu Picchu, I hope to go one day
ResponderBorrarvery nice experience but sacrificed, but everything is worth it, thanks for the recommendation. by: Carol Cisternas
ResponderBorrarWow they did a lot of activities and it must have been a unique experience to climb Machu Picchu! I have never travelled to another country but because of your history I think my first international trip will be to Peru jujuju
ResponderBorrar